Antenna Genius is the complete solution for integrated antenna switching whether you're a contester, DXer, or merely desire the ultimate in automatic antenna switching capability. 2 models are available, each usable with up to 8 antennas, with either 1 or 2 transceivers simultaneously connected.
- Antenna Genius 8x2 Plus is usable with up to 8 antennas, with 2 radios simultaneously connected for SO2R contesting, multi-op contesting, or making the most of your dual RX transceiver.
- Antenna Genius 8x1 Plus is designed for less demanding applications.
- 1.8 to 50 MHz operation.
- Highest port-to-port isolation of any switch available today. Typical values are > 90 dB @ 14 MHz, > 81 dB @ 30 MHz, > 75 dB @ 50 MHz. Up to 20 dB better than other brands. Perfect for SO2R, multi-op multi-radio operation, or one radio full duplex operation as available with the FlexRadio 6000 series.
- 3000 watts @ 1.5:1 SWR continuous duty power handling capability for up to 5 minutes
- Hardware interlock system prevents 2 radios from connecting to the same antenna
- Controlled automatically by FlexRadio, 4O3A Interface Genius, Yaesu BCD band data or manually by our Windows app or Pin To Port (voltage controlled +12 VDC).
- Can be remotely controlled over LAN or Internet.
- TCP/IP (100-Mbps Ethernet) built in, DHCP-assigned or static IP address
- Ports: RJ-45 (100-Mbps Ethernet), 2x 15 pin DE-15 socket, VGA style for Yaesu BCD or +12 VDC control.
- Stock connectors are SO-239/UHF. N connectors available on request. Illustration shows optional N connectors.
- Multiple units of the 8x2 version can be combined to extend the number of antenna ports to 16, 24, or 32.
- Requires 13.8 VDC @300 mA to power unit
- Dimensions: HWD 10.6" x 6.7" x 2.8"
- Weight: 5.5 lb.
LAN / WAN capability was a core design capability from day one and not an afterthought. The entire Genius product line, Interface Genius, Antenna Genius, Rotator Genius, Station Genius all work together seamlessly both locally and remotely.
Firmware updates provided free of charge.
Each Genius device has a comprehensive API to allow deep integration with other ham gear and software for logging, contesting, digital modes, etc.
Click here to download the operating manual
Click here to read the update guide on the V3 control app for Antenna Genius
Click here to read the operating manual for the optional OM-16 relay module (used for expanding to 16 or 32 antennas from 8)