New updated model features CW transceive on the 40/30/20/17/15 meter bands (previously 80/40/30/20). Receiver sensitivity on 17m is reduced from other bands as it shares a common bandpass filter with 15m, which is why we are referring to this as a 4 band radio rather than 5. Think of 17m as a free add-on accessory. Transmit purity meets FCC requirements on all 5 bands. Extended receive coverage beyond ham bands. SWR meter added to display. Sold fully assembled and ready to use.
- New: Transmits on the 7, 10, 14, 18, 21 MHz amateur bands. Extended receive coverage beyond the 5 ham bands from 5.9 - 22 MHz. Reduced RX sensitivity on the 17m band.
- New: SWR meter included on digital display.
- 3-4W output power at 12 Vdc. 4-5W output at 13.8 Vdc. Supply voltage input 9-14 Vdc.
- Power from external DC supply or included internal #18650 lithium battery pack (charging cable for battery pack also included).
- Receive current draw 60 mA. Transmit current draw 800 mA @ 12 Vdc
- Tuning steps at 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 100 kHz.
- Full break-in CW operation
- Adjustable IF filter 400 Hz-3 kHz
- Internal CW keyer
- Measures only 5 3/4 x 3 3/4 x 1 7/16 inches, not including knobs.
- Click here to read the HB1B MK3 operation manual